Software Developer Intern – Java Edition
Discover ING TECH
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more.
By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Why join our Internship:
• You will develop your programming skills by using Java, Spring, Springboot
• You will participate in shadowing sessions with our Technical Specialists in solving different problems
• You will experience the Agile way of working and discover its perks
Here are the logistical details:
• You will be hired with a full-time norm
• You will be paid with a competitive salary
• You will attend the internship for 3 months, starting with 1st of July
What we are looking for in our Java Internship Program:
We welcome any IT passionate who is:
• A student of Computer Science/Cybernetics University (you finished at least 2 years of study)
• A logical thinker, who has a good eye for details;
• A good team player;
…and who has:
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP);
• Good understanding of algorithms and/or programming in any of the following languages: Java, C, C++, C#;
• Basic knowledge on databases concepts;
• Good command of English.
Jump start your career in software development by joining our Java Internship!
Apply here by June 12, 2019