Client Coordination Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Client Coordination Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
In Romania, Mazars has 25 years of experience in audit, tax advisory, financial advisory services, HR Advisory and accounting & payroll services. The local team comprises more than 200 professionals.
• Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance or Economics.
• 0-2 years of related work experience;
• Experience in a related function, as part of sales, or finance organizations is a plus.
• Advanced level of English
•Advance in one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish
• Advanced communication skills both verbal and written;
• Structured approach tailored to the audience.
The core element of the role will be the effective support of any client coordination activities. This includes monitoring of client services delivery, reporting, preparation of documentation and presentations in support of coordination processes, administrative tasks (updating databases, project plans, SharePoint etc).
• Support seniors during the client coordination activities;
• Monitor the service delivery;
• Raise awareness of potential risk areas including potential escalations and address mitigations;
• Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
• Document issues and resolutions as applicable;
• Support in creating the client coordination knowledge base.
• Aware of business etiquette and mirroring it;
• Team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders;
• Customer orientation, detail focused and problem solving attitude;
• Willingness and self motivation to learn new systems, processes and procedures;
• Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks;
• Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage.