Economist for External Accounting (Accounts Payable) with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Economist for External Accounting (Accounts Payable) with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree Business Administration, Accounting,Finance, Economics, or related degree
- Fluently spoken and written of English and German language
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communicati on skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing and easy to get along with
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Preparation and sending of remittance advices to vendors
- Information regarding bank account statements
- Maintenance of SAP tables for subsidiary company codes
- Maintenance of SAP tables for email addresses
- Process enquiries and complaints regarding cash discounts
- Requests of unpaid invoices
- Adaptation of payment error list
- Execution of monthly payment runs for internal vendors (for subsidiary companies) with creation of notify
- Execution of weekly payment runs for third party vendors (for companies)
- Projects for Roll In of further entities in topics of payment activities
- Maintenance of Financial Services Mailbox
- Maintenance of Vendor Payments Mailbox
- Provide support for month end and year activities
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager or senior accountant
- Actively participating to the Continuous Improvement Process