Student/Intern Non-Engineering (Team Assistant)-SB_Plant_TR
*Be a student in social science, economics or a similar field, that is eager to learn new things; *Speak English at a good conversational level.
The Powertrain division focuses on efficient and clean vehicle drive systems. Here, the division works to improve the performance of injection systems, turbochargers, transmission control units, sensors, actuator systems and exhaust-gas aftertreatment. At the same time, it paves the way for the electrification of vehicles with efficient systems technology and economical vehicle integration
At Continental Sibiu we invest in your future by giving you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an innovative environment with excellent future career prospects. Due to the diversity of our work Continental Sibiu is an unrivalled company to work for. This is the place where you get to choose your own path and become the best version of yourself. What will you be doing?
* You will be a member of a young and dynamic team that will be in charge of providing administrative support to the department's staff and manager;
* You will offer your help to administrate the Department Leader's calendar, handle and arrange all protocol aspects and organize meetings, events & audits (visit announcement, room reservation, production equipment, protocol).
Besides being awesome, you need to:
* Be a student in social science, economics or a similar field, that is eager to learn new things;
* Speak English at a good conversational level;
* Be confident in handling Microsoft Office Programs;
* Have very good communication skills.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frame 1999 - 2016, Continental invested around € 1.2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 18.200 colleagues by the end of 2016 and will hire this year about 1.500 new employees in Romania. .
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.