Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Innovation Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
The Innovation specialist contributes to SG EBS Strategy in the Innovation & Digital Transformation axes by overseeing projects from design to delivery, coordinating the various internal (business lines, IT, communication, etc.) and external (start-ups, agencies, partners, IT service providers, universities etc.) contributors.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Encourage Innovation and make it meaningful and accessible;
- Develop and support internal and external innovation ecosystems;
- Propose and manage research into new opportunities;
- Coordinate your projects from the definition of business need to the coordination of the technical teams that will do the implementation to the deployment of those solutions into production;
- Lead workshops where you promote innovative solutions (programs like Accelerator or Incubator or equivalent);
- Drive the Catalyst program for EBS and/or other entities of the Group;
- Keep a constant market watch on the digital trends of startups and their product solutions and communicate internally across SG to generate interest and right level of traction;
- Focus on deep understanding of emerging trends and disruptive technologies relevant to financial services such as Blockchain, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics etc.
A little about You:
- Previous experience in an Innovation team is a strong asset or in a business analyst/project manager/development team position (at least 3 years);
- Trainings in Innovation modeling, Design thinking & related certifications are valued;
- Agile frameworks knowledge would also be a great plus;
- You have an advanced level of English.
We also value:
- You are curious, dynamic, persuasive and have great social skills;
- Self-starter & self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a team of peers;
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills.
Besideys a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.