Customer Satisfaction Professional English US night shifts
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mood Media active
View all jobs Customer Satisfaction Professional English US night shifts active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
• English – proficient level
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and positive phone manner
• Detail-oriented and have excellent follow-up skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Enjoy troubleshooting and seeking answers to difficult problems
• Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person
• Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus
• Please note that this position requires you to work with US clients during US time
• Available for evening/night shifts (first shift 15:30-00:00/ last shift 19:30 – 04:00) + weekends
• Providing high quality and timely responses to inbound and outbound phone calls and to customer inquiries via emails, letter and/or fax
• Analyse, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for music and sound system products
• Supporting the company in a complete understanding of our client issues regarding billing and technical services; command thorough knowledge of all company products and services and departmental procedures; understand all procedures within all related areas of the department and company
• Entering data and providing information with high degree of integrity
• Problem solving to resolve customer incidents and account reconciliation issues – on the first call whenever possible