Junior Indirect Sourcing Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco (Romania) Trading SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Indirect Sourcing Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
- Responsible for the development and execution of sourcing plans within the End Market.
- To ensure the end market category sourcing and contracts meet the business requirements through the execution of the strategic sourcing process.
- To apply global policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Sourcing Management methodology and approach and to deliver robust terms and conditions that manages BAT’s service delivery and commercial risk.
- To lead the process of sourcing execution to ensure delivery of the stakeholder requirements and targets.
- To drive and facilitate “source to contract” for specific end market categories. This includes the resolution of any contracts related issues and includes one-off spend items.
- To ensure contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and that SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- To manage negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of any category strategies or sourcing strategies.
- To apply the agreed global policies, standards and platforms.
- Provide forecasts on prices and market changes as an input into planning where appropriate.
- To own commercial supply base management building strong internal and external business relationships to ensure the delivery of the category goals.
- To facilitate the creation of supplier SLA’s and performance check-points. Manage and resolve contractual performance issues and escalate where required.
- To identify new products and services that may impact on sourcing execution and escalate to the End Market Procurement Business Manager.
- To propose and/or develop alternate solutions alongside new products and services.
Essential requirements Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant business discipline
- Professional knowledge of procurement principles and approach
- Relevant experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Understanding of financial evaluation and interpretation of supplier’s records and their key cost and business drivers
- Experience in managing big projects, especially to execute category and sourcing strategies
- Sound knowledge of corporate regulations and local legislation to ensure the creation of effective commercial contracts
- Knowledge and working experience within/with of Marketing Department
- Good influencing and facilitation skills to act as the interface between end market business unit and procurement
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English