Team Leader - Customer Support & Sales Project
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader to join our growing team in Bucharest!
If you’re up to a challenge and you’d like to work in a friendly and multicultural environment, it’s time to take a look at our job opening!
Before applying, you should familiarize yourself with our needs:
• Proficiency in English is mandatory;
• Previous experience of working in the BPO industry on a Customer Support/Sales Project.
• Experience in a TEAM leading position for 6 months to 1 year, with a good understanding of People management, Tools and Processes (is considered an advantage);
• Ability to coach, motivate and coordinate people;
• Pro-active, driven to implement initiatives;
• Good teamwork skills & can-do mindset;
• Good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to see the big picture – and in the same time to be able to pay attention to details.
As a Team Leader you will:
• Maximize a positive customer experience by identifying, understanding, and resolving inquiries; maintain oversight of service delivery, taking responsibility for escalated issues;
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for review and to complete necessary administrative tasks;
• Monitor, evaluate and report on business trends to be able to plan and implement staffing schedules based on business demands and customer volumes;
• Coach, counsel and motivate performance to achieve winning results;
• Perform daily activities to meet and exceed performance metrics;
• Develop new procedures or you will improve the existing ones;
• Assist with the developing and evaluation of all staff, including handling correction action when necessary.
Take a look at what we offer:
• Competitive salary package;
• Subscription to medical services and meal tickets from the first month of employment;
• Rewards, incentives & benefits according to your performance and involvement;
• Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated and result oriented team;
• Professional work environment in a fast-growing company with international career opportunities;