Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as well.
Romania office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio Corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
- Experience working on projects involving data architecture, data migration and data integration
- Use of object-oriented programming, scripting, and data query languages
- Designing and maintaining test automation frameworks for large scale applications
- Experience working on AWS, writing test cases, acceptance criteria etc
- Experience of legacy to cloud integration (i.e. Informatica BDM, SAP SLT, IBM Sterling File Transfer and AWS Kafka)
- Experience in working in a team operating an Agile or Scrum based methodology
- Experience with Azure DevOps / JIRA / VSTS or similar tools
- Ability to handle and prioritize time effectively while multi-tasking
- Strong coding background and working knowledge of Git
- Experience working in Oil & Gas domain and application set
- Experience of DevOps and designing infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architecture
- Experience working with Python, Linux and Jenkins
- In depth knowledge of project life-cycle experience and a wide range of project management activities in a business context
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to find opportunities for optimizing projects
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
JRSS: Quality Assurance Professional-Application Services
- Test new product features as part of a user story-driven, Agile/Scrum software development process
- Work with your product team providing input, guidance, and skills to define test approach and execution that best solves their needs towards delivering great software
- Collaborate closely with developers to resolve issues discovered during testing
- Coordinate across teams to ensure preparedness for each software release
- Assist in backlog grooming for upcoming development sprints
- Encourage and advocate team ownership of software quality
- Identify production and non-production application issues and fix defects/bugs as required