Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allevo active.
Vezi toate job-urile Account Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Allevo software solutions are tailored for banks, transaction banks, corporations, state treasuries and public administrations, microfinance institutions and market infrastructures.
The most praised and valuable asset of Allevo: our people!
Allevo a fost nominalizată in 2019, pentru al doilea an consecutiv, pe lista companiilor din Europa a căror evoluție merită a fi urmărită și care poartă numele sugestiv „Ones to Watch”, în cadrul European Business Awards.
Aflată la cea de-a 12 ediție, prestigioasa competiție europeană de excelență în business, are 18 categorii, iar Allevo a aplicat pentru premiul dedicat inovației, pentru companiile cu o cifră de afaceri între 0-25 milioane de euro. Printre criteriile de selecție s-au numărat: generarea de idei, procesul de inovație, crearea și dezvoltarea de soluții, eficiența comercializării și cea operațională.
• University Degree in technical or business discipline
• Minimum 3 years of proven direct sales experience in IT&C industry - in business applications/software
• Sales lead generation and account management experience in banking accounts
• Understanding of banking/financial processes and of systems architecture for financial institutions is considered an advantage
• Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
• Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong planning skills
• Tenacious, committed and results-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong and ongoing business/advisory relationships with customers and business partners.
• Ability to propose, manage and execute a strategic, long term account plan
• Software sales background
• Technical understanding of software solutions and of systems architecture for financial institutions
• Banking back-office operations understanding and/or local financial regulations understanding is considered a distinct advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening and qualification skills
• Speech adaptability when discussing with prospects/customers
• Foreign languages: advanced English
• Custom software products selling ability
• Availability for professional training: courses, workshops, conferences, certifications
• Availability for public speaking
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening and qualification skills.
• Highly motivated with a passion for working with customers and partners on driving the sales of Allevo’s solutions to meet customers’ business challenges and opportunities
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Ambitious, always willing to constantly improve
• Initiates, develops and maintains strong customers relationships
• Generates leads and constantly works to convert leads into customers
• Develops and manages a healthy and predictable pipeline in accordance with the company’s sales strategy and targets
• Articulates technical and business value proposition of Allevo’s solutions to senior IT/Operations/Digital Strategy staff within financial institutions and corporations
• Proposes and acts upon a strategic, effective and actionable account plan that defines a clear growth strategy across and within the assigned accounts
• Achieves sales goals
• Creates commercial proposals and negotiates commercial terms and conditions with customers/prospects
• Manages and negotiates contracts
• Participates and sustains presentations at industry focused events, generating collaboration/partnerships and sales opportunities
• Monitors and understands competitors’ solutions and acts to increase Allevo’s products and services penetration.
• Base salary plus bonus scheme
• Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
• Actively participating at fintech national and international events - learning first-hand industry trends, innovative initiatives, networking with strategic technology partners, top management prospects/targets/customers, competitors, etc.
• Being part of a dynamic, professional and highly skilled team
• Being part of financial and banking projects developed in Romania and abroad
• Other benefits (private health insurance, casual dress code, etc).