Allevo software solutions are tailored for banks, transaction banks, corporations, state treasuries and public administrations, microfinance institutions and market infrastructures.
The most praised and valuable asset of Allevo: our people!
• University Degree in technical or business discipline
• Minimum 3 years of proven direct sales experience in IT&C industry - in business applications/software
• Sales lead generation and account management experience in banking accounts
• Understanding of banking/financial processes and of systems architecture for financial institutions is considered an advantage
• Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
• Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong planning skills
• Tenacious, committed and results-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong and ongoing business/advisory relationships with customers and business partners.
• Ability to propose, manage and execute a strategic, long term account plan
• Software sales background
• Technical understanding of software solutions and of systems architecture for financial institutions
• Banking back-office operations understanding and/or local financial regulations understanding is considered a distinct advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening and qualification skills
• Speech adaptability when discussing with prospects/customers
• Foreign languages: advanced English
• Custom software products selling ability
• Availability for professional training: courses, workshops, conferences, certifications
• Availability for public speaking
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening and qualification skills.
• Highly motivated with a passion for working with customers and partners on driving the sales of Allevo’s solutions to meet customers’ business challenges and opportunities
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Ambitious, always willing to constantly improve
• Initiates, develops and maintains strong customers relationships
• Generates leads and constantly works to convert leads into customers
• Develops and manages a healthy and predictable pipeline in accordance with the company’s sales strategy and targets
• Articulates technical and business value proposition of Allevo’s solutions to senior IT/Operations/Digital Strategy staff within financial institutions and corporations
• Proposes and acts upon a strategic, effective and actionable account plan that defines a clear growth strategy across and within the assigned accounts
• Achieves sales goals
• Creates commercial proposals and negotiates commercial terms and conditions with customers/prospects
• Manages and negotiates contracts
• Participates and sustains presentations at industry focused events, generating collaboration/partnerships and sales opportunities
• Monitors and understands competitors’ solutions and acts to increase Allevo’s products and services penetration.
• Base salary plus bonus scheme
• Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
• Actively participating at fintech national and international events - learning first-hand industry trends, innovative initiatives, networking with strategic technology partners, top management prospects/targets/customers, competitors, etc.
• Being part of a dynamic, professional and highly skilled team
• Being part of financial and banking projects developed in Romania and abroad
• Other benefits (private health insurance, casual dress code, etc).