Event Planner Associate - temporary part-time job
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Experience is not mandatory.
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
For our Immunology - Hepatology - Dermatology team, we are looking for a new colleague, who can be a student, whose main responsibilities will be to:
- Contact the agreed agencies for event and travel offers;
- Scan/print and upload in relevant systems;
- Offer technical support for formatting ppt presentations and agendas for the events;
- Logistic support at events
- Other administrative-related tasks.
If you are curious, creative and get excited to win for patients, IHD is the place to be.
This is a temporary (6 months) part-time (4 hours/day).