Senior Process and Reporting Engineer
The system tests for all European HARMAN Connected Car projects are covered by one common system test department. We are looking for a Senior Process and Reporting Engineer,to extend the team in this department, who will be responsible of optimizing, harmonizing and monitoring the work of the system test in these different projects for different customers.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Report test project progress and status using a common format and consistent content, including risk & issues identified and actions taken, scope, management, schedule summary, budgetary expenditure, contract status, etc.
- Defining and ensuring quality standards for all processes in the system test department
- Prepare and participate in process audits (Automotive SPICE or ITAF to represent the system test department)
- Establishing new tools and defining work instructions to optimize and harmonize the work of the system test department in the different projects and sites (Germany: Böblingen, Karlsbad, Ulm, Garching / Romania: Bucharest)
- Develop and maintain the test project management methodology and best practices and processes including document templates, reporting and planning information for successful test project delivery
- Define, monitor and report KPIs for project quality, test quality and system test productivity
- Monitor project budgets and resources to ensure that they are well managed for the accountable budget holder
- Conducting trainings on tools and processes for the employees of the System Test department
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, information systems or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of standard processes like Automotive SPICE or ISO26262
- Tool know how: Microsoft Excel (incl. VBA programming), Atlassian Confluence + JIRA, Microsoft Project
- Team player/ Collaborative
- Efficiently meeting deadlines, schedules, and target dates
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- The drive to continuous personal improvement
- Flexible / Adaptable
...Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
...Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
...Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
...State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
...Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
...Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
#JoinHarmanBucharest and come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximatelypeople across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.