Sales Development Representative (Remote)
Altinity is a fast-growing database consulting startup. We are the leading service provider for ClickHouse – an open source data warehouse, the cutting-edge technology for managing and analyzing extremely large volumes of data.
Our clients range from ambitious startups to large established corporations using ClickHouse for different Big Data analytics use cases.
Altinity is seeking to hire a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. The SDR will be an integral part of the marketing and sales team at Altinity. The successful candidate will be comfortable having high-level conversations with technical and executive-level personnel, learning and utilizing CRM, marketing automation and database systems, AND be organized with a strong attention to detail.
What does it take to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 3 years prior experience in outbound sales or SDR position meeting goals and quotas
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing in English (additional languages is a benefit)
- Share information and ideas with others, have good listening skills.
- Experience with or ability to learn CRM systems
- Proficient with standard office tools (e.g. Microsoft Office or Google Docs)
- Knowledge of B2B information research tools
- Be able to adapt to change, be open to new ideas, willing to take initiative, and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Interested and excited about open source technology
- Interested in technology sales to enterprise level clients
- Strong attention to detail
As SDR, you will be responsible for discovering, qualifying and developing new sales opportunities for Altinity software and services to hand over to the sales team.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for discovering new business sales opportunities through a high level of touch points (such as phone calls, email, and social) to support the sales team
- Uncovering new sales opportunities using CRM and marketing automation tools as well as various lead development methods such as data mining of various databases and some level of targeted cold call prospecting
- Following up on warm suspects that come to Altinity through our marketing programs (e.g. website downloads, webinars, events, partner leads etc.)
- Working to engage with potential lead contacts, influencers and others as appropriate, initiating outbound business to business calls and emails for lead generation
- Setting and attending introductory appointments for sales representatives
- Articulating the purpose and value of Altinity ClickHouse software products and services to solve their business problems
This position will also require that you meet quarterly goals based on qualified leads generated.
What we offer
- The role is full time in a flexible, results driven environment
- Freedom to work remote from wherever you are
- Dynamic, fast moving, rapidly growing environment, where we value creativity and innovation, technical excellence and responsibility/ownership
- Modest business travel (event visits and team meetings worldwide)
- A quarterly bonus will be paid based on performance against the number of qualified meetings booked for sales people and the number of opportunities converted into the sales pipeline.
- This is an opportunity to be on the front lines of the sales process and eventually have the opportunity to move into a Sales Executive role.