Mechanical Engineer for Assembly Area
Marquardt este o companie in continua dezvoltare, atat la nivel local cat si international.
Oferim oportunitati nelimitate pentru dezvoltarea profesionala, promovand totodata principii solide si pasiunea pentru automotive.
Activitatea si mediul nostru de lucru sunt caracterizate prin dinamica, spirit de echipa si inovatie.
Cautam persoane creative si motivate care sa ne ajute in modelarea viitorului.
Te invitam sa faci parte din echipa de succes Marquardt!
• Experience in Automotive production planning
• Experience in coordinating production teams
• Good SAP (or related ERP software) and PEP (Produkt Enwicklung Prozess) knowledge
• MTM-UAS training represents an advantage
• Ability to collaborate in a multicultural environment
• Fluent German and English speaking skills.
• Core team member of the PEP Project team and the person responsible for Industrialization of the total product
• Project management in Industrial Engineering - coordinates and controls the planners/experts
• Accounting for process and power/test equipment standards
• Creation of product-specific work instructions
• SAP data maintenance work plans and related/associated master data
• Organization and Evaluation of RUN's
• Organization of changes in PEP-phase
• Defining and claiming a production-ready / test-ready design of products
• Creating resource specification and test equipment specifications with assembly planner/scheduler and electronics test equipment planner
• Industrialization of the overall product and responsibility for scheduling, costs, and quality of industrialization
• Project management for industrialization teams
• Process-oriented and production-oriented design of inspection actions
• Approval and procurement of funds (budget responsibility for Industrial Engineering)
• Delegation of tasks to team members in the field of project work
• Ensuring the availability of specifications for industrial and test equipment
• Transfer empowered in the subproject team of industrialization
• Assessing the project team members
• Application for amendment or re-creating standards
• Collaboration in a multinational environment
• Working in an international team of production planners
• Meal tickets, XIIIth salary
The company Marquardt
The history of the Marquardt Group beginns in 1925 as a family enterprise, in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany. Today it has 12 subsidiaries in Europe, Africa, Asia, America with over 6.000 employees.
Marquardt opened its gates in Sibiu in 2006, having today four manufacturing segments: micro-switches, electronics, injection moulding and assambly. In 2008 the foundations had been laid for the R&D Center which has at present following activity domains: Software Development, Software Validation, Mechanical Design, PCB Layout design, Product Testing.
Marquardt is a company which is in continuous development both at a local and at an international level.
Career at Marquardt
In our successful, international company, there are endless possibilities for your personal development and much to experience. Our product lines and our work environments are as multi dimensional as the people that work here. We offer complex challenges, for which we are constantly seeking new and engaged employees. We are looking for creative minds that will help us shape the future. We invite you: Become a part of the successful Marquardt family!