Senior Cloud Developer HBT
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Cloud Developer HBT active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- At least 3 years on Agile and dev Ops practices from operation side;
- Skills on cloud environment programming & automation, Azure experience is preferred;
- Technical Understanding of Cloud Concepts;
- Advanced Understanding of Networking Concepts (TCP / IP Stack, Firewalls, S2S VPN);
- Well versed in CI / CD methodology and tooling;
- Experience with Azure in a production environment.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- Certification - MCP - 70-534 Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions;
- Certification - MCP – 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure;
- Linux Administration (RHCE or equivalent);
- CCNA Cisco Certified;
- MCSA / MCSE – Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Information Security accreditation - (CISSP – Certified Information Systems - Security Professional or equivalent);
- Building and maintaining a world-class cloud infrastructure and platform for IoT solutions delivering high reliability and the best performance possible;
- Building up the streamlined continuous delivery pipeline to enable fast delivery of the cloud hosted offerings;
- Ensuring cost-effective service delivery by automating critical processes, including new releases, configuration, monitoring, and problem resolution;
- Provisioning the infrastructure and ensuring systems are secure and compliant with industry best practices;
- Performing quick and accurate troubleshooting, diagnostic to production system;
- Assisting with capacity planning and scalability to ensure systems are optimized for continuous growth;
- Designing and implementing system automation architecture, infrastructure, and process;
- Providing occasional off-shift availability for Production issues or maintenance;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment.