IT Infrastructure Graduate Program for German Speakers (Cork, Ireland)
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Who are we looking for?
- 6 ambitious graduates with a passion for IT who want the opportunity to learn a variety of skills, both technical and enterprise
- Fluent in both German and English, level C or higher
- Strong team players that will love engaging with our stakeholders – internal and external
- Problem solvers who are keen to learn about Storage, Cloud, Converged, Networking and Security. We provide the training needed for our employees to excel
What will you be doing?
To begin, you will go through our graduate boot camp which has been designed to help you learn all the skills you will need in your new role, and much more. The skills learned throughout this time will stay with you for the duration of your career. You will be in capable hands with our team members who will assist you in implementing your specialized career plan.
It’s an amazing way to kick-start your career. The opportunities are endless here at Dell!
Once your training is complete you will assist us in delivering cutting edge hybrid Cloud and innovative IT solutions. In Managed Services, we are laser focused on providing customers with an exceptional experience.
In this role, there may be some opportunities for you to travel. As we manage Data Centres all over the world, many team members have traveled to Europe, Asia and North America.
What’s in it for you?
- Participation in a structured Graduate Program.
- The opportunity to work on our campus and with a diverse and sociable team who are happy to help you in developing your career.
- A competitive salary as well as an employee benefits program.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work / life balance.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies and the chance to receive industry recognized training.
Cork is a vibrant city awash with multiculturalism, central business districts, live music venues and vibrant outdoor life, but the city has never lost its unique culture and the people living here are testament to that.
Moreover, Cork is quickly becoming an IT capital of Europe, and Dell technologies is present here through all its 7 companies.