Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Niko Group Com active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
With an international experience of 20 years, WINBET became shortly the most successful chain of gaming clubs in Eastern and Central Europe. We are present in Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Georgia, Belarus, Tanzania and Romania.Cerinte
The ideal candidate:
Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is sociable;
Can prove his/her creative abilities;
Has excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment;
Is an analytical and detail orientated person;
Is open to learn new tools to implement marketing campaigns such as direct marketing / e-mail marketing;
Has knowledge about the online environment;
Has advanced English skills (written and spoken);
Has good PC knowledge (Windows, Word, Excel);
Considered a plus: experience in BTL & events;
Considered a plus: to have knowledge about the online environment.
• Plan and implement marketing strategy for land base in accordance with business objectives, under the supervision of the Marketing Manager;
• In charge of planning and implementing indoor media advertising in WinBet locations (casinos and betting), as well as outdoor advertising in our locations;
• In charge of production for marketing materials in gaming halls and outside
• Responsible for planning customer loyalty & retention campaigns for land base, and working together with Communication Specialist in implementing them through online channels;
• Planning & implementing promotions / tombola, by working close with casinos’ managers and area managers, as well as the marketing activity for sports betting agencies;
• Participating at events in locations for supervision and smooth running;
• Manage Winbetgroup.ro website and work closely with the Communication Specialist in creating the suitable content for website and social media.
What we offer:
• Very attractive salary;
• Performance-based bonuses;
• Meal tickets;
• Phone, laptop;
• Teamwork with young professionals;
• Opportunities for personal and career development.