Purchasing and IT Inventory Responsible
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Detail oriented, structured and organized work;
- Good ability to communicate and to work in a team;
- Task oriented, ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Proactive attitude.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Manages IT purchasing process for IT equipment and software;
- Checks the products delivery from suppliers (checks documents, invoices and orders);
- Delivers the products to internal clients/ departments;
- Manages IT equipment, assets inventory and assets distribution in the company;
- Manages IT equipment scrapping and donation process;
- Offers support to employees regarding IT equipment and solutions;
- Maintain contact with suppliers and other internal departments;
- Develops and maintain Quality documents for IT department.