Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Hunt Recruitment este o companie de executive search si head hunting, cu o echipa tanara, pasionata de recrutare. Veti regasi in Hunt partenerul ideal pentru a descoperi ce inseamna un proces de recrutare placut, rapid si prietenos.
- Progressive experience in a corporate IT environment or a IT consulting company with at least 3 years in a senior role
- Experience in building, integrating and delivering large enterprise scale solutions using web based technologies
- Experience designing applications
- Experience delivering solutions in an agile environment
- Work with other architects and domain experts to transform emerging technologies and business requirements into implementable software designs and patterns
- Research, evaluate, and recommend technology solutions based on the latest technology trends, application capabilities, and best practices
- Drive creation of reference architectures and R&D/PoC in conjunction with the many stakeholders (e.g. governance, development teams, product management, etc.) to continuously improve the software development methodology and processes (continuous)
- Be cost-conscious to arrive to the right solutions; drive opportunities to reuse, optimize and enhance D+H solutions and approaches to reduce cost of ownership; suggest/design various acceleration tools and techniques to improve our overall software engineering process (continuous)
- Provide technical leadership for developing, maintaining and communicating D+H’s technology base (cross domain)
- Follow, contribute and support overall architecture processes that enable tracking and enforcement of architectural guidelines, practices and policies
- Develop and maintain all relevant Architectural documentation, collaboratively with other Architecture stakeholders
- Work with development teams to establish and influence best practices for software quality across the organization (continuous)
- Act as a technical evangelist and a coach for adopters including approaches, technologies and processes
- Collaborate with other technologists to standardize patterns of implementation across domains; works cross functionally consistently and effectively
- Perform peer reviews of architecture / design artifacts; review and contribute to Enterprise Architecture standards and documentation; ensure quality, consistency and adherence to D+H enterprise standards (continuous)
- Serve as a central point to support platform-related architecture and design activities, and provide assistance/ training to other technologists on both emerging technologies and PnP artifacts and their adoption
- Analyze and address risk factors in all deliverables, and communicate/propose risk prevention and reduction approaches for adoption while providing architecture, design and assessments (continuous)