This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amazon active
View all jobs Workforce Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.Requirements
· A bachelor's degree in an analytical or business field, or comparable business experience with technical background.
· 5+ years of experience leading a team in Workforce Management or Business Analysis or equivalent role.
· 8+ years of experience in Workforce Management for large scale Operations business.
· 5+ years of experience working with Production Environment Metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, Overtime and FTE)
· 8+ years of experience with MS Excel
· Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem
· Communication skills – Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems through simple means. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Technical Skills required - Ms Access (Basic) and VBA (Basic)
The successful candidate will:
· Lead the Workforce planning team for Bucharest, Romania
· Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness.
· Develop, improve and optimize work assignment, prioritization logic to manage work from various regions with multiple constraints.
· Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track exceptions.
· Participate in wider ADS projects and initiatives. He/she will own providing optimal workforce planning for upcoming initiatives.
· Partner with Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance teams to analyze historical data and work trends and provide workforce inputs. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site performance via Key Performance Indicators.
· Support local site management to optimize staffing requirements. Manage Service Levels (SL) and provide recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SL.
· Partner with engineering team to develop progressive tools and technology enablers that will improve operating performance and efficiency of the ADS Operations centers
· Lead critical projects to improve workflow processes.
· Fully leverage existing technology, including global standardization of reporting.