Real Time Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amazon active
View all jobs Real Time Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. 1+ years of Real Time Monitoring (RTM) and/or 1+ years of Scheduling experience in a Call Center or similar environment/industry.
3. Understanding of Production Environment Metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, Overtime and FTE’s)
4. Skills and experience in working with the following Microsoft Suite and Reporting Platforms: MS Excel, MS Access, SQL
1. Support the delivery of service levels, and productivity targets for the site and marketplaces he/she is supporting. Participates in weekly review discussions/calls
2. Responsible for the assignment of tasks to the operations by optimizing the usage of workforce.
3. Manage the development of global standards (Average Handle time, Non-Productive Time, Shrinkage, Attrition) for ADS planning ensuring that all changes successfully inter-operate with existing operational processes.
4. Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan short term non-productive time
5. Work closely with data associates and team managers to pro-actively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact.
6. Ability to deal with ambiguity easily, solve for both service level problems and the challenges of minute-to-minute change will be necessary
7. Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement.
8. Comfort/experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external partners is a must
9. Ability to make independent, sound decisions on business and systems impact
10. Driving special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
11. Tracks and reports progress on key metrics specific to functional area
12. Conducts regular audits of activities related to functional area and educates the team on quality errors (if applicable)
13. Uses data to drive decisions related to operational issues and highlights issues to negotiate with customers on the nonstandard expectation with manager’s engagement/support
14. Ability to deep dive, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
15. Proven planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity.
1. Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
2. VBA Python scripting skills is a plus
3. Prior knowledge on ADS workflows is a plus
4. Reporting skills is a plus
5. Flexibility to work in early morning hours (6-7am)