Buyer Specialist with French
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
Gi Group is searching for an energetic Buyer with french, for a global company, one of the leaders in the aeronautic field.
- The candidate must have advanced French and English skills
- Excellent execution skills and reply with urgency to the requests received from sites
- Bachelor’s Degree
- The candidate should have prior experience in Operational Procurement and preferably Direct Procurement
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills with all levels of employees and management as the candidate will be required to liaise with Sourcing and Supplier counterparts in US, EMEA, APAC regions.
- Previous experience in dealing with ERP systems as SAP
- Excellent PC skills and should be well versed with Excel, Word and Access (optional).
- Place purchase orders, acquire confirmations from suppliers and do checks on those received for pricing, delivery dates and descriptions.
- Administrate purchase orders in SAP
- Act on planner’s requests for pull-ins and push-outs.
- Research and provide constant feedback to department and management relative to material shortages and suppliers’ capacity and capabilities.
- Demonstrate an active commitment to continuous improvement in the areas of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Lead Time.
- Resolve invoice payment issues that may occur
- Manage the aligned site/suppliers in terms of timely deliveries, RPS for misses.
- Ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Manage the top 10 suppliers deck for escalation.
- Willing to travel from time to time to the supported Sites
(Bulle. Swiss & Lognes, France) and stay there for few days, max. 2 weeks.
- Support transition projects for suppliers, translation and keeping notes of meetings and updating project plans.
What do we offer?
- Monthly salary (to be discussed after the interview)
- Professional environment with possibility of development
- Meal tickets, transport settlement
- Health insurance