Operational Logistic Assistant
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
For one of our client, one of the world’s leading medical technology companies we are looking for an Operational Logistic Assistant.
An Operational Logistic Assistant will plan schedules and monitor inbound movement of materials from suppliers. Determine material requirements and coordinate the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering and develop specifications for new contract orders.
- University Degree
- Fluency in spoken and written English (mandatory)
- Excel knowledge
- Ability to communicate in a highly effective manner and work both independently and as part of a team on assignments.
- Problem solving skills and a great telephone manner are also vital to this role
- Strong internal drive and motivation to make a difference and add value to an organization
- Inventory count files for sales team preparation
- Inventory count files returned from Sales team processing in both Excel and Expert system
- Reporting to management team regarding inventory counts results
- Preparing consignment variances investigation
- Raising and arranging consignment returns
- Preparing consignments efficiency analysis and presenting to the management team
- Preparing documentation of credit notes and obtain approvals needed
- Becoming an expert in assets analysis
- Running reports for Sales team upon request
- Assist in achieving departmental and divisional KPIs and objectives
- Take responsibility for identifying areas of improvement and assisting in the implementation of actions relating to these.
- Participate in projects within the team and cross-functional, to further improve the department, resulting in increasing customer satisfaction, increasing efficiency, lower costs and optimized consignment levels.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance ;
- Office work schedule