Front Desk Officer
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• At least 3 months of experience in a similar job;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills;
• Organisational skills and attention to details;
• Reliability and discretion;
• Adaptability and initiative;
• Organisational and problem solving skills;
• PC literate (especially Excel);
• Fluency in English.
• Schedule meetings and appointments;
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment;
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs;
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease;
• Administrate any incoming invoices and mailing;
• Greet visitors and administrate protocol;
• Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues;
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services;
• Manage local merchandise, bills and errands;
• Offer support to the HR department if needed;
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events;
• Involved in developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures;
• Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.