This job is no longer active!
View all jobs THE ACCESS GROUP active
View all jobs Recruitment Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
The Access Group is a leading provider of business software to mid-sized UK organisations. It helps more than 14,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.Requirements
As a well-rounded Recruitment Specialist, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Outstanding direct sourcing capabilities, demonstrated by the top quality talent you hired in your previous roles
• Good stakeholder management experience advising your hiring manager on the best way to hire quality candidates in a cost effective way
• 3-4 years recruitment experience, preferably both in-house and agency, gained ideally in the technology sector
• Strong time and project management skills
• A passion for technology and desire to work with some great leaders within the industry
• Experienced in dealing with high-volume recruitment
• Achieving results that are in line with the KPI’s measured in recruitment such as QoH (Quality of Hires), TTH (Time to Hire), CPH (Cost Per Hire).
Day-to-day, you will:
• Manage recruitment in Romania for Access, from graduate to more experienced hiring
• Use all the direct recruitment tools available, from direct approaches to job boards, LinkedIn and social media to identify, engage candidates with specific skill sets through an efficient process
• Manage an efficient end-to-end recruitment process, from the initial attraction of candidates to the onboarding of newbies within the company
• Help the team to develop the employer brand and look into new ways to improve the talent pool of candidates
• Build a talent pipeline, by keeping the potential pool of candidates “warm” and engaged using interactive communication
• Always act as an Access brand champion
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to make you successful. We will help you carve out your career path. You will enjoy lots of training both in the UK and in Romania to accelerate your career.
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow, you will enjoy a fun environment on top of our standard benefits.