Travel Officer with German
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- German (B2) and English (B2);
- Customer orientation and very good communication skills;
- Technology orientation;
- Attention to details;
- Good knowledge on MS office programs and great interest in IT applications, SAP knowledge and experience with cloud solutions is a plus.
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.Responsibilities
- Advise internal Bosch travelers on travel planning, as well as on-trip and post-trip related questions;
- Consult travelers on valid legal and central directive instructions, as well as optimal travel tool usage;
- Support travelers in case of tool and handling errors for the cloud-based travel solution and mobile application;
- Provide hands-on and ad-hoc help/solutions to ensure a smooth business trip for Bosch travelers.