HR Team Assistant CAR TSR (2.5y determined period)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs HR Team Assistant CAR TSR (2.5y determined period) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view;
* Interface with collaborators and suppliers, office supply service providers, couriers etc.;
* Handle and arrange all protocol activities;
* Contribute to the integration process of the new employees and foreign delegates in the department (company rules, access authorization);
* Update information related to infrastructure/ network issues, company rules, policies, procedures and informs employees about the changes. Supports the managers in tracking and facilitating the compliance with regulations;
* Create/delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries, give access rights to different folders;
* Collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
* Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company;
* Handle intercompany invoicing and cost allocation processes (learning, LinkedIn global contract);
* Handle intercompany invoicing for Leadership Development Programs;
* Administrative Support for HR Global teams (CEOS, Travel, Meetings...);
* Review and update of Intranet for Digital Solutions & TMOD;
* Support on Presentations & documentation
* University degree (e.g. PR, Economics, Social Sciences, Foreign Languages etc.);
* Advanced knowledge of English;
* Good knowledge of MS Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Dynamic, assiduous, organized and quality oriented;
* Follow and respect the requested deadlines, delivers results, likes to solve problems, ability to work under pressure;
* Very good communication skills;
* Team spirit and client orientation;
* Sense of initiative.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.