Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC)
We are happy to announce that we are expanding our team and we are looking for a passionate and motivated Digital Marketing Specialist for Performance Campaigns.
Let’s see if we are a match:
You get excited when you hear that Facebook or Google Ads have a new update? You get happy when you have many conversions at a low CPC? Who dosen’t, right?
If you want to blend your digital marketing expertise with the HR field this is the jobs for you.
Skills under your belt:
- Previous experience in performance marketing;
- Proficient in Google Ads and Facebook Ads;
- Positive attitude, team player, quick learner;
- Data minded;
- Well organized with a customer oriented approach;
- Advanced English (writing and speaking).
Knowing them is an extra that will put a smile on our face:
- Knoweledge about HR Industry;
- Linkedin Ads;
- E-mail Marketing;
- Photoshop or other editing tool;
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, clicks, impression share, quality score and other important KPI’s;
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions;
- Create new audiences;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid advertising in accordance with client goals;
- Generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Beside working on campaigns for our partners you can be part of the teams building the marketing strategy for our amazing projects: Hipo.ro, Angajatori de TOP, DevTalks, TechTalks, Top Talents;
During the first year at Catalyst you will learn:
- How to be set & optimise LINKEDIN campaigns;
- How to be set & optimise TWITTER campaigns;
- How to increse your targeting precision;
- How to plan and execute imbound marketing campaigns;
You will also have the chance to explore new tools & platforms like Reddit, Criteo ...
What's in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and enlarge your knowledge;
- You will work with important clients, big advertising budgets;
- Professional trainings and conferences. Here are some: Internet & Mobile World, GPEC, Upgrade100, Bucharest Technology Week;
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience;
- Medical subscription;
- Central Office - 5 minutes from Romana & University Square; With the extra time you save from transportation you can start a new hobby.
- Happy and passionate team.