Budget & Reporting Executive
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
- Economic University degree (egg: Business Administration, Finance, Accounting);
- Working Experience: at least 2 years of experience within a Finance department of a FMCG or Financial Consulting company;
- Previous experience of working with SAP;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a time pressure environment with strict and tight deadlines;
- High learning agility, ability to take on new, more complex and challenging assignments in a dynamic and demanding environment;
- Displaying curiosity about areas outside the immediate role;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Timely and accurate preparation, consolidation and review of monthly operating expenses accruals;
- Timely placement of purchase orders in line with requests received from budget responsible;
- Timely and accurate codification of invoices in order to ensure payments to suppliers are made according to contracts terms;
- Consolidate, analyze and monitor operating budgets: liaise with budget owners to collect information, analyze inputs received and ensure alignment with commercial plans;
- Assist with the monthly commercial reporting;
- Perform ad-hoc financial/commercial analysis.
- 1 year temporary contract with Lugera & Makler working for Philip Morris;
- Location: University Square;
- From Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 18:00;