Accounts receivable with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Accounts receivable with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
• Qualified Accountant/Finance with 1-2 years of experience
• Shared Services Centre experience an advantage
• SalesForce and Netsuite or other ERP experience an advantage
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicate with multiple levels within the organization and external customers/partners.
• Able to work independently and prioritize well in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft packages with an emphasis on Excel
• Team player
• Fluency in English
• Sales invoice/billing
• Customer cash collection management
• Responsible for 1 or 2 sub-regions within EMEA and APJ of Veeam Group
• Active involvement in monthly closing activities
• Revenue Recognition support
• Support during external annual audits in AR related queries and reconciliations