Accounts receivable with English
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
• Qualified Accountant/Finance with 1-2 years of experience
• Shared Services Centre experience an advantage
• SalesForce and Netsuite or other ERP experience an advantage
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicate with multiple levels within the organization and external customers/partners.
• Able to work independently and prioritize well in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft packages with an emphasis on Excel
• Team player
• Fluency in English
• Sales invoice/billing
• Customer cash collection management
• Responsible for 1 or 2 sub-regions within EMEA and APJ of Veeam Group
• Active involvement in monthly closing activities
• Revenue Recognition support
• Support during external annual audits in AR related queries and reconciliations