Embedded Linux C Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wirtek active
View all jobs Embedded Linux C Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Wirtek is a Denmark-based software development center with business operations in Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest, having strong competencies in software solutions development and telecom product testing requiring a high level of technical expertise in knowledge-intensive fields. Home of the Wirtek Vikings.Requirements
Since 1990, Spectralink Corporation has deployed over 3 million purpose built devices to customers around the world enabling millions of workers to work smarter with more efficient and reliable enterprise communications.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated Software Engineers to become part of a growing engineering team focused on developing new embedded and application software for enterprise-class communication products.
The positions involve cross-functional interaction with Test Engineering, Product Management, Software Quality Assurance, Global Services and occasionally Sales.
What you’ll need to be successful:
• good knowledge of ANSI C
• good knowledge of Linux, GCC and network communication protocols
• previous experience working with embedded systems may help
• strong verbal and written communication skills required to communicate and resolve issues across multiple functions.
• ability to work closely with other members (some possibly remote) of the engineering team to meet rapid development timelines.
• ability to react quickly and adapt to changes in priorities, exercise good judgment, and meet schedules with minimal supervision
What you’ll be doing:
• C software development
• troubleshoot system level defects and implement efficient fixes
• work in iterative design methods, helping the team to continuously improve
• improve code quality through the use of unit tests, test automation, code reviews and other software development best practices
• continuously looking for opportunities to improve the processes and products
• collaborate with other developers, QA team members and customers to produce high quality software
What we’ll hook you up with:
• the opportunity to enhance your technical skills by learning and experimenting with new technologies
• competitive salary
• a flexible schedule
• very good benefits package including full SPA membership
• career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
• pet friendly environment :)