Digital Marketing Specialist
Curios what you will do?
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with our business goals;
- Contribute to the creation of digital content (e.g. website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in terms of digital media tools;
- Maintain, update and develop our website according to the business needs;
- Create visual content for our social media channels under the supervision of the design team;
- Suggest new strategies in order to increase our brand awareness;
- Creates analytics reports in order to share the progress on all campaigns (monitor and report on website traffic, online ads, social media activity/campaigns).
- Working knowledge of MS Office Package & Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator;
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role;
- Experience in managing websites via CMS;
- At least basic knowledge of email marketing and social media marketing;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking environment;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to haves
- Experience in SEO/SEM, marketing automation and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Knowledge of Adobe Indesign, After Effects;
- Ability to monitor performance of the campaigns and to understand information which helps develop a customized market strategy;
- User Experience.
Collection of personal data:
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process.
The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
● For you to participate in the recruitment process for a specific position,
● If you provide us with your consent - to notify you of relevant job opportunities within PwC,
● to notify you about job related events organized by or in participation with PwC, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
Legal basis for processing
We hold and processes your data based on a lawful basis (i.e. provisions of the Labour Code) and in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an employment contract. We may also process some of your data in pursuit of our legitimate interest in recruiting you as a candidate. Where you consent to our use of your data for specific purposes we will process the data based on your consent. In case of unsuccessful recruitment process we will hold your data based on your consent.
If your application is successful your data is saved for the implementation of the employment relationship, complying with statutory regulations. Application documents of unsuccessful candidates are deleted after six months at the latest. We ask for your consent before retaining your application documents in our applicant pool for a longer period