Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile bitExpert active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Our formula for success is a motivated, curious and at the same time experienced team at our office from Bucharest. We live an appreciative, modern corporate philosophy with the belief that the label "Made-in-Germany" is reflected in every line of code.Cerinte
We are recruiting a DevOps engineer for four Bucharest office.
• 3+ years of total experience with Linux administration and 2 years of cloud experience is preferred
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
• Ability to work with and influence software development teams
• Solid Linux experience (eg: Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, Core OS)
• Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Perl,Python, Ruby) and automation tools (. Puppet, Ansible)
• Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, HTML, XML.
Skills, knowledge and experience
• Experience with automation/configuration management using tools like Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
As DevOps Engineer you will be in charge with:
• Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
• To work as 2nd and 3rd level support
• Resolve incidents in a timely and effective manner
• To exchange and handover skill and solutions to other areas within IBM
• DevOps engineers are System administrators that can also code and are the ones that are solely responsible for system uptime.
• Identify potential points for automation
• Define with the customer automation requirements
• Agree and define work methodology for DevOps with the customer and IBM
• Deploy coding and automations based on the customer and IBM agreed methodology
• Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
• Facilitate knowledge sharing by creating and maintaining detailed and comprehensive documentation and diagrams. Maintain expert level of knowledge in area of expertise.
• Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team
• Ability to learn from other members of the team
• Ability to perform tasks with little supervision