Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Graduate / Post Graduate;
• 5 experience years as a web developer;
• Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
• Knowledge on MySQL 8 / SQL Server 2012.
As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
• develop and maintain along the lifecycle a variety of tools having transversal impact;
• upgrade existing tools with additional extensions;
• come up with innovative solutions for the existing/new tools;
• built totally new technical portals that converge information from banking systems;
• collect and understand the business requirements, relating directly with the user;
• translate requests in technical specifications;
• transform the users request in meaningful value-added evolutions;
• work transversally with an extended team located in Paris;
• owner to follow-ups the project advancement with the requestor;
• support on the dedicated tools, interaction with teams from India;
• build and adapt the database schemas that feds the portals.
Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 day/week.