Recruiting and Training Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile P&G active.
Vezi toate job-urile Recruiting and Training Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. The company manages to be the first in the market because of its passionate, dedicated employees.
All our Human Resources roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. HR practitioner in P&G is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and high-reaching organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
We are looking for an energetic colleague, with a “can do” attitude, who enjoys team work and is interested in building himself/herself a meaningful career!
What will a job in Human Resources at P&G offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the centre. Hence, we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
Curious to find out what your main responsibilities would be?
- You will coordinate Learning and Development activities and support the implementation of the training calendar
- You will support local teams consisting of business representatives across functions to deliver attraction and sourcing initiatives (events, job fairs)
- You will actively supervise the implementation of Employer Branding strategy
- You will be the point of contact with our internal and external service providers
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent written and oral command of English
- Strong organizational and planning skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaborative skills