At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer literacy: MS OFFICE;
- Basic managerial skills, efficiency in coordinating meetings and solving problems, excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure;
- The ability to train and advise the team;
- Promoting the image of the company;
- Autonomous, responsible, positive, flexible, proactive person.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Identifies situations that might alter the quality of the services provided and proposes measures to overcome such situations;
- Designs, checks and updates work instructions;
- Keeps the Project Manager constantly up to date regarding the activity within the project;
- Prepares and regularly submits reports to the Project Manager;
- Is consulted on developing the BCP (Business Continuity Plan) concept, on Risk Management as well as on drawing up the project strategy;
- Monitors the feedback provided by other departments regarding various situations and takes all appropriate measures to correct potential errors;
- Monitors and interprets the project-specific KPIs, while also proposing and applying measures to improve them;
- Is responsible for creating the project OrgChart;
- Submits monthly attrition reports;
- Delivers additional tasks, as requested by the direct superior.