Industrial Engineer Footprint&Layout Planning-Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Manufacturing layout and footprint planning;
* Coordination of line relocations and optimizations;
* Participate to workplace design;
* Organize new equipment's installation (layout);
* Identify status of existing processes and coordinate improvement activities together with the processes owners and New Product Launch Mangers;
* Position located in the New Product Launch Management Group.
* Knowledge of project management;
* Technical university degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunication, Mechanics') or relevant professional experience - minimum one year;
* English is mandatory, German is a plus;
* Specialized technical knowledge about electronics and automotive production represents an advantage.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.