Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Fabrika HR active.
Vezi toate job-urile QA Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree (advantage for Computer Science/Telecommunication and Information Technology).
• Excellent English both verbal and in writing
• Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and timeframes.
• Ability to prioritize effectively and follow through on assignments
• Team player, flexible, and detail-oriented
• Knowledge in SQL - Advantage.
• Linux experience – Advantage.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in validating customers service request fixes.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in testing complex software systems, preferably in
• Experience in Mobile/Telephony (GSM/UMTS)/ VoIP, SIP and VoLTE - Major advantage
• Experience in IP protocols (TCP/IP, FTP , etc.)
• Experience with testing tools and simulators
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Responds the Service Requests according to SLA in internal ticketing system CRM opened by Customers and received from internal Streams
• Analyzes the issues/bugs and reproduce them in multiple test environments with simulators
• Runs manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools.
• Communicates by phone and email with peers (Developers, System Integrators) in order to understand the nature of issue and to obtain the proper environment configuration in order to be able to test the Bug fixes
• Performs various administrative and Service Requests reporting tasks as assigned.
• Keeps track of all Service Requests and analyzes and identifies service issue trends for Management