Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile NOBEL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Receptionist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
• Very good English communication skills, both written and oral
• Problem Solving
• Interpersonal Skills
• Organizational agility
• Priority Setting and Time management
• Results Orientation
• Experience on the same job-at least one year
• Experience in using Microsoft Office applications :1 year
We are currently looking for a Receptionist who will be responsible for:
• Welcomes the guests and candidates with a positive, friendly, cheerful and helpful tone
• Performs spectacular day-to-day administrative tasks (orders office supplies, answers the phone with a smile and gives connections to all the requested departments)
• Executes the tasks given by the Executive Project Manager to the CEO;
• Books flights and hotels for the guests and employees of the company
• Keeps evidence of transportation allowance for employees
• Responds to our colleagues requests in a fast, fun and friendly manor
• Assist with additional projects as assigned
• Taking care of the safety files
• Join us and grow In a Company of Friends!
• Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
• Meet & greet your new colleagues and buddy while taking part of the induction program
• Dive right into our training program and quickly start developing an understanding of our company’s systems and work procedures
• Additional perks as part of our culture: diverse Fun at Work activities every month, including FIFA Championship, Improve Shows and Celebrations
• Days off for CSR and volunteering activities