Talent Acquisition Advisor-Transportation division-UK market
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Talent Acquisition Advisor-Transportation division-UK market active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With offices in Derby, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow and Edinburgh, our Rail Consulting practice has an extensive history of supporting clients in the UK and overseas.
Our breadth of expertise encompasses all aspects of Rolling Stock, Rail Infrastructure Systems, Projects and Systems, Consulting & Assurance, whilst our depth means we are equally comfortable in advising on current and innovative technologies such as High Speed, ETCS and Electrification. We strive to maintain legacy technologies in the most cost-effective manner, as well as providing strategic support for franchising, concession and due diligence.
The UK Transportation division brings together the capabilities of our Rail, Highway and Local Transport teams, into a single business of 3,000 talented engineers and professionals. The transportation infrastructure sector is experiencing unprecedented levels of investment and the SNC Lavalin’s Atkins business is playing lead roles in projects such as high-speed rail, digital rail, designing major new road & highways schemes and upgrading our existing transport networks to deliver future demand. Our consultants and supply chain are working with government, local authorities, contractors and sub-suppliers to develop integrated transport strategies to ensure the urban areas we live in continue to thrive.
The unique breadth of services in transportation, combined with our scale, makes us the leading UK transportation infrastructure consultancy, who can inspire our people and collaborate with our clients to ensure we continue to shape the future of transport.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of all vacancies, key selling points and demonstrating knowledge in order to advise and conduct effective recruitment activities understanding the Transportation business – key business drivers, clients and trends
- Undertaking initial screening and interviewing of potential candidates (applicants, referrals, direct sourced candidates etc.)
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date candidate talent pools to improve the efficiency and timeliness of the recruitment process
- Ensuring accurate and consistent candidate information is input into the talent management system – Workday
- Participating in employer branding activities
- Actively involved in team meetings, focusing on collaboration with your peers, sharing information on market trends, recruitment & pipelining strategies etc.
If you are passionate about technical recruitment and motivated to develop yourself within this area, then we might have the right team for you. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague that meets the below requirements:
Adaptable | Curious | Analytical| Problem-solver| Results-driven
- Excellent English communication skills required (written and oral)
- Technical recruitment experience gained ideally within an international working environment
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing candidates through a full range of attraction and resourcing methods and channels, including direct sourcing, social media, job boards, recruitment fairs and university events
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems, developing and utilizing candidate talent pools and creating exciting job adverts
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with the capability to produce high-quality reports, spreadsheets and other MI data in the most appropriate format
- Bachelor’s degree
Our offer towards work-life balance
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Flexible working schedule
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Team activities, Fun@Work events
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, chair massage, employee wellness rooms
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- CSR & Sport activities
- Open and dynamic work environment