We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust.
As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
When it comes to our employees’ wellbeing, the future looks bright and flexible. We have developed programs that meet our employees’ needs: half day Friday, working from home, flexible schedule, casual dress code, social events, interest groups activities, volunteering actions, sports in the office, massage sessions in the office, mind & body wellness workshops, fruits in the office, transportation and others.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential. Are you a young professional looking for a great start to your career? We are open for talent, open for you!
- Top student in Economics, Finance, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
- Good knowledge of English
- Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
- Out of the box thinking
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Judgment & decision-making skills
- Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
- Team player and taking ownership of your actions
- You will become an integral part of the engagement team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client teams and the wider business community.
- You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
- You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
- You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements and learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. Open for You.
There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
If you are interested in more than one location or more than one business group, you will have the chance to list this on your application or let your recruiter know once you have started the recruitment process. International students are also eligible to apply for our Graduate Program.
Applications for the 2019 Graduate program are now open.
End of August - Early October
If you are already looking for a job.
If you want to finish you studies or other projects first.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews