Junior Accountant- Accounts Payable
TMF is a global independent provider of Accounting, Payroll and Management Outsourcing services.
With more than 120 offices in over 80 countries TMF focuses on developing long-term relationships with all its partners, by providing tailored, high quality information needed for decision support and business planning.
Our flexible workforce (accountants, lawyers) has a very broad professional expertise, a pro-active attitude and a pervasive commitment to service excellence.
• University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
• 1-2 years’ experience as accountant-a plus is the experience in Accounts Payable
• English language/ advanced level
• SAP FI/ Oracle NetSuite experience is preferred
• Data entry of invoices by following established procedures and standards (timely manner, attention to detail and accuracy are highly emphasized).
• Perform three-way matching (invoice, purchase order and goods receipt) to adhere to the P2P policies.
• Communicate with vendors and business to solve any discrepancy.
• Monitor the payment process and ensure compliance with payment terms & conditions.
• Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements, managing all inquiries.
• Prepare daily / weekly AP reports.