VMware Design Expert
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• More than 5 years knowledge in architect, design, implement, operate and trouble shoot complex Enterprise IT infrastructure (Lifecycle);
• More than 5 years’ experience with VMware products;
• Good understanding of DC environments.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Experience of working in large multi-national / multi-cultural teams and matrix organizations;
• Experience to analysis and understand complex processes and explain it simple;
• Problem solving skills and methods.
To design and architect x86 virtualization infrastructure mainly based on VMware solutions, used to offer and introduce a cost-efficient virtual platform to company Data Centers.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Accountable for VMware Lifecycle (architecture, design, implementation and decommissioning) in GO Data Centre’s;
• Accountable to architect and design possible additional x86 virtualization platform;
• Member in the decision ownership team (e.g. RFP or ORA teams) for all x86 virtualization evolution;
• Accountable for the virtual server / infrastructure cost model;
• Accountable for VMware infrastructure capacity management (Estate Management) process, definition and implementation based on service requirements and demand.
Key performance indicators:
• High quality deliveries;
• Fast and competitive time to market;
• Optimized and simplified build processes.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Work from home 2 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment.