Business Intelligence Application Administrator Traineeship
Orange este ceea ce suntem si ceea ce facem, în fiecare zi
În lume sunt peste 123 de milioane de oameni pe care îi despart distanţe, care vorbesc limbi diferite şi au moduri de viaţã diferite.
Dar toţi au ales acelaşi lucru: sã comunice aşa cum simt, sã priveascã cu deschidere şi optimism spre viitor.
Pe toţi îi apropie Orange, indiferent dacã trãiesc în Marea Britanie, Franţa, Elveţia, Belgia, Austria, Spania, Olanda, România , Moldova, Polonia, Slovacia, Rusia, Statele Unite ale Americii, China, Coreea, Japonia, India, Vietnam, Botswana, Camerun, Republica Dominicană, Egipt, Nigeria, Guineea Ecuatorială, Guineea Conakri, Guineea Bisau, Coasta de Fildeş, Uganda, Kenia, Republica Central Africană, Madagascar, Mali, Insulele Mauritius, Caraibe, Noua Caledonie, Reunion, Senegal, Vanuatu, India, Vietnam, Iordania, Bahrein.
Orange este brandul sub care France Telecom furnizeazã servicii de comunicaţii mobile, Internet şi televiziune. Grupul France Telecom este unul dintre liderii mondiali în servicii de telecomunicaţii, cu peste 183 de milioane de clienti pe cinci continente.
Creativitatea, îndrãzneala, dinamismul, deschiderea, grijă pentru detalii, consecvenţa definesc Orange în tot ce face.
Orange înseamnã cã vom schimba tiparele şi ne vom dezvolta în continuare pentru a-ţi oferi serviciile de calitate de care ai nevoie, inovaţie şi transparenţã.
În ceea ce facem, la Orange România, vom contura în fiecare zi mai clar ce înseamnã acest univers şi care sunt beneficiile pe care le aduce.
Te invitãm sã experimentezi Orange şi avem încredere cã împãrtãsim aceeaşi convingere: viitorul este într-adevãr senin.
If you want to be part of a team where you can develop and improve, you should come join our traineeship program. What you can gain? We offer you more than just an work experience – we offer you a glimpse into IT, the chance to get involved and the opportunity to progress. Here, at Orange, we do our best to create an environment where you can come to work daily with energy and enthusiasm, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers.
We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
• Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
• Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
• Support others opinions and ideas
• Have good communication skills
• Are open minded and creative
• Show flexibility in relation to other people
• Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
• Show analytical thinking and attention to details
• Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
What you will be doing:
• Operation and administration of complex information systems
• Involvement in transversal projects and activities for:
o Requirements definition
o Technical solution definition
o Acceptance strategy
o Operational testing
o Implementation of automation/monitoring mechanisms
• Systems monitoring and supervision
• Ensure systems availability and second level of support
• Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
• Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
• Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
What we offer:
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will work in a dynamic environment
• You will have the opportunity to learn from people with high skills
• You can turn your ideas into achievements that can have a positive impact in the work environment/company
• You will have contact with the latest technologies including Big Data, Tableau, Hadoop, Kafka etc.
What you need to know:
• Studies: last year or graduate of a technical university – preferable in IT, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics
• English and Romanian good verbal and written skills
• Knowledge of Linux systems
• Knowledge about database systems: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server
• Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
• Programming languages: C/C++, Java, Perl, Python etc
In case you do not have the necessary experience or you haven’t had the opportunity to learn and develop the required skills, but you are willing to learn and you are permanently concerned to do more, come and meet us. Show us your motivation and your desire to learn and to develop yourself in a challenging environment. Here we encourage free expression, and we can provide you all necessary means to implement improving ideas and innovation. We recognize performance and we engage to provide regular feedback.
You will have the chance to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills, also having the possibility to become a permanent employee at the end of the traineeship program.