IT Service Manager – Network Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs IT Service Manager – Network Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
AGN Services is globally responsible for the operation of the Allianz Global Network.
In an environment greatly shaped by outsourcing, AGN Services governs a series of partners in order to deliver to the Allianz Group stable and reliable services in the fields network, language, video and web conferences.
The Service Manager for Network Services is responsible for service quality and maintenance within their core area.
This implies supporting the branch during escalation processes, for operational provider management, as well as quality assurance in regards to the delivery of network services.
- Managing Service Delivery Meetings with the integrator
- Product calculations and service descriptions for Allianz internal clients
- Service related reporting system & service quality control (for clients)
- SLA- / Performance Management & Reporting System
- Service Lifecycle Management (continuous improvement of the service)
- Post processing of escalations / disturbances with the integrator
- Troubleshooting process with partners after incidents or escalations
- Collaboration in international projects
- Degree in computer science or comparable experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT Service Management processes in complex IT environments
- Fundamental experience in working with IT Infrastructure Components (especially LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Fundamental experience into financial and commercial aspects of IT related topics
- Good SAP knowledge is desired
- International environment incl. intercultural expertise desired
- Strictly process oriented working
- ITIL certification (V3 Foundation or higher)
- Experience with change management tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very high level of service orientation and solution-oriented work
- High level of team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to capture complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Experience in international cooperation
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.