Change Manager – Workplace Services
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The division Workplace Services is responsible for global development and end-to-end operations of Allianz groups’ workplace services including Allianz Virtual Client, end devices (Notebooks, Thin Clients), mobile devices, desktop file service, print service, global mailing service, service desk and field service.
We are looking for an experienced IT Quality, Performance & Process Manger with key aspect of IT Change Management to ensure a proper quality of IT Changes within our division Workplace Services and our provider.
The main task of this role is to ensure the compliance of all changes from own area of responsibility with the requirements from the central IT Change Management Process and to avoid any outages for the Workplace Services caused by changes by:
- Check, classify and ensure the quality of change requests
- Support change owners and Service Managers regarding use of change process
- Ensure the documentation of proper testing procedures before and after change implementation
- Monitor and coordinate changes
- Change reporting
- Review, Rework and document Best Practices in internal change process
- Continuous review and improvement in change process in collaboration with the central Change Management Team and the Process Manager
- Degree in computer science or comparable experience
- 3+ years of experience in IT Service Management processes in complex IT environments
- International environment incl. intercultural expertise desired
- Strictly process oriented working
- ITIL certification (V3 Foundation or higher)
- Experience with change management tools (. ServiceNow)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very high level of service orientation and solution-oriented work
- High level of team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to capture complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Experience in international cooperation
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.