Requirements & skills:
- University degree (preferable IT field);
- Knowledge of object oriented programming, algorithms and software architecture;
- Knowledge of databases (MSSQL Server);
- Minimum 3 years hands-on development experience of core .NET technology and Object Oriented Programming, including (not limited to) C#, Asp.net, ADO.NET, .Net framework
- Developing Banking applications is a plus
- Ability to plan, prioritize and multi-task in a complex and demanding environment without sacrificing quality.
- Good communication skills (both in English an Romanian);
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving the tasks
- Ability to respect the deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment
- Develops and supports application solutions to meet business requirements
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms and servers;
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve the information systems;
- Level 2 support for applications
- Assist project managers with the implementation of practices, and documentation.