C# Software Engineer
London Stock Exchange Group is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Monte Titoli is part of the London Stock Exchange Group, offering pre-settlement, settlement, custody, asset servicing and collateral management services as Issuer and Investor CSD as well as issuer services to a large domestic and international client base of 184 banks, brokers, CCPs and stock exchanges and 2,400 issuers.
This role will support the Collateral and Settlement Management Platform, deployed in Italy.
The system is composed of: Customer frontend, a SOAP Layer for A2A communication, Internal administration frontend and a backend core system in charge of all computations.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
• Analysis of business requirements and transform them into technical and development activities.
• Follow the team guidelines regarding change management.
• Technically develop software solution based on Microsoft stack and, optionally on Java stack.
• RDBMS Oracle management within development environment.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
• Other cool perks