Lead Programmer - Gaming
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
• BA in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience
• 5+ years’ experience of programming in C/C++
• Relevant experience as a team lead
• Experience in games development and passion for games is a bonus
• Good oral and written communication in English
• Problem-solving and open minded
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Autonomous and proactive attitude
• Sense of initiative
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure
• Working well in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
As a lead programmer, you will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers, as well as the collaboration with the other teams on the project.
• Lead and manage a team of programmers
• Coach and guide the development of the team members
• Share knowledge, motivate and inspire others to generate new ideas
• Efficiently communicate and support messages and decisions from management
• Plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project
• Actively work with other department leads and facilitate the information flow
• Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems
• Estimate time to accomplish programming tasks and commit to meeting all objectives
• Perform other related duties